The Crown Jewels

Friday, July 22, 2005

Queen Creole Family Photos-2

(top left) My son Olen Batiste III, my neice Carissa Raney-seated left(Deidra's daughter) & my neice Carmen Comacho-seated right(Juan's daughter)












(top right) My sister Mary Joan

Nweke, her daughter Stacey(seated), & her daughter Nancy


Carmen Comacho's 1st Holy Communion-St. Justin Martyr Catholic Church, my mother Mercedes and my brother Juan

Matthew "Machie" Mullone, my sister Joanie-behind the flowers, and my sister Deidra far right

My youngest brother, Carlos and my mother Mercedes at her 77th birthday bash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
Look in: Dictionary & thesaurus
Computing Dictionary
Medical Dictionary
Legal Dictionary
Financial Dictionary
Acronyms
Idioms
Wikipedia Encyclopedia
Columbia Encyclopedia
Periodicals
Literature
by: